Complaint Review: National Union Fire Insurance Co. of Pittsburgh,PA

Jacksonville,, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-495-9378
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

National Union Fire Insurance Co. of Pittsburgh,PA They said it was for life insurance at only $23.85 quarterly for A $100,000.00 policy. I have never recieved proof I've been paying for 7years or more I was sined up through my bank (now called Chase) Jacksonville, Florida

I have been with this company for over 7 years now. I was signed up with my bank I don't remember the name of the bank at that time but it's called Chase Bank now. They said the bank paid the first year of the life insurance policy.

I don't remember asking for it.  It's for A life insurance policy of $100,000.00 @ $23.85 quarterly and I'm 61 years old. This amount doesn't sit well with me. And why can't I get an address on them. I also can't get A policy to tell me whats covered.
 It's through National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh,PA in Jacksonville,FL.  Is there any way I can get any of my money back that I've to them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Co-of-PittsburghPA/Jacksonville-Florida-32231-9905/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Co-of-PittsburghPA-They-said-it-was-for-life-insurance-at-895008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Union Fire Insurance Co. of Pittsburgh,PA