Complaint Review: National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg Pennsylvani ...

• Submitted: Wed, February 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: pjg — New Mexico United States of America
National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg Pennsylvani ...
P.O. Box 44260Jacksonville Florida 32231-9905Unite Jacksonville, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 866-565-8998
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg Pennsylvani ... Income Protector Des:8665658998 ... Stealing money from bank accounts Jacksonville, Florida

Opened a BofA account and started getting charged $9.95/month from "Income protector Des:8665658998". Asked BofA and they said I bought insurance from a company that they don't deal with and gave me a phone number of 866-565-8998. I called them and they said I agreed to the insurance. I told them to cancel it and they assured me they would. THEY DIDN'T. This went on for multiple months and w/numerous phone calls with no results I cancelled/closed my account with BofA. BofA said they had nothing to do with it and they were not responsible for this, but they would not help when I asked them to stop the deductions. They gave me the phone number of the company.

I sent a letter to the Florida address, but no response.

The company won't give a fax number where I can send a letter demanding cancellation, and they won't stop taking money out of the account, so I did what I could. Cancelled the account.

Be Vewy Vewy Suspicious

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Company-of-Pittsburg-Pennsylvani-/Jacksonville-Florida-32231/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Company-of-Pittsburg-Pennsylvani-Income-Protector-Des-843078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg Pennsylvani ...