Complaint Review: National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg

• Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: JuanBueno — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg
70 Pine Street New York, New York United States of America

National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg Charging $14.95 once a month from my checking account since January 2011 New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: Question 2

*Consumer Comment: question

Checking my Wells Fargo account from my cell phone, I'm seeing a charged just made from it for $14.95, and without using my card/account for a few days made me suspicious about that charge. The transaction description is "NUF IPP INSR" with a 800 phone number, so I go ahead and call the number. The automative machine said "National Union Fire Insurance (NUFI), an insurance provided for Wells Fargo customers" and that they were close for the day. It was a Friday Jul 7 passed 9pm.

I have never signed up for any kind of Insurance that I have memory of neither I received any information, policies or anything about NUFI. I went online and search for this company and couldn't find any website or info but some ripoff report posts and complaints about other people on this insurance company. Then I come to the conclusion that it might be a rip off and they were trying to get my money without my consent.

I checked my account if there were more withdrawals on my account from NUIF and yes they were taking the same amount $14.95 since January 2011, a summary of 19 months as today and a total of $354.05 including 2 over fee charges.

I already called my bank, which is Wells Fargo, and talked to a guy and made a claim about those charges disputing that I'm not aware about NUIF and the withdrawals made. After him reading this veeery long agreement and me accepting it, he told me they will investigate the case and that it is going to take about 5 business day for them to call me back with an answer.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Company-of-Pittsburg/New-York-New-York-10270/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Company-of-Pittsburg-Charging-1495-once-a-month-from-my-c-908221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg

Question 2

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Has Team Rebutt rebutted in the past 18 months???

question

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Have you reconciled your account in the past eighteen months?