Complaint Review: National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg

• Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010

• Reported By: Larry — Pennsylvania USA
National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg
70 Pine St Fl 50 Internet United States of America

National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg National Fire Insurance Company of Louisiana Magical appearance of optional AIG product from AIG member, NUFIC : and Call 800-456-1350 if have questions Internet, Internet

I received, yesterday , my routine monthly, mortgage payment statement from CitiMortgage.  In addition to my normal principal and interest amounts there was this new line called, NUFIC Insurance Company[..and AIG company] .... with current payment due of $11.

Below, there was an 800 number to call if I had questions about the "Optional Product(s)". [ I guess I was lucky that I only had ' 1 '  mystery added product on my mortgage statement.

I called and told the poor telephone staffer to cancel that insurance addition to my normal mortgage/interest bill..... which I did not ask for ,..... nor would I pay.  She asked me to spell my name, ... she asked me to tell her where I lived ... I asked her for her name .. she gave me here first name ... I asked her for her last name ... she said she did not need to provide that ... I asked her where she lived .. she declined.

I told here I was going to report this ' scam' activity to the Better Business Bureau, which I am doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Company-of-Pittsburg/internet/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Company-of-Pittsburg-National-Fire-Insurance-Company-of-Lou-581515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg