Complaint Review: National Union Fire Insurance Company

• Updated: Thu, June 24, 2010

• Reported By: L. — Augusta County Virginia United States of America
National Union Fire Insurance Company
jacksonville, Florida Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

National Union Fire Insurance Company Chartis Insurance .21 fraudulent charges to a Macy's store card. Jacksonville, Florida

Since Oct 2008 a charge of $14.95 per month has been charged to my Macy's store card - not a credit card! When I call the 800 telephone number, they can not find a record of the supposed policy. I have faxed the head office 3 times, and no one ever gets back to me.

Macy's do not do anything either, they just transfer the call.

I have spoken to supervisors who claim the company making the charge does not have a phone number - are you kidding me!

If I do not get a resolution this week I will cancel the store card, but then i know i have no hope of ever getting a refund.

How can anyone charge to a store card if you are not in the store. you can not use store cards for anything other than store purchases - or so i thought.

check your statements carefully. I wish I had!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2010 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Company/Jacksonville-Florida-/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Company-Chartis-Insurance-21-fraudulent-charges-to-a-Macys-617082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Union Fire Insurance Company