Complaint Review: National Union Fire Insurance Company

• Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: I hate fraud — Oxnard California United States of America
National Union Fire Insurance Company
I don't have this New York, New York United States of America

National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg FRAUD - ILLEGAL CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD New York, New York

These people, National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg/New York, whom I have never heard of, never done business with, never been solicited by, charged my credit card - charged a credit card I have not used in 15months.

The credit card company agreed to credit me back the charges but told me to contact these people to make them stop as credit cards do NOT pursue these criminals.  !!!!  Why not?  Because they make money off it, too.  Bank of America, folks.

When I called the "insurance company" they refused to talk to me unless I gave them personal information beyond what my credit card companies EVER have asked me.  I refused. They would not remove me, discuss it. They're going to continue charging me because they insist they are a reputable company and are not fraudulent.

These people, ALL OF THEM, need to go to jail.  Now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Company/New-York-New-York-/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-Company-of-Pittsburg-FRAUD-ILLEGAL-CHARGES-TO-MY-CREDIT-C-837326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Union Fire Insurance Company