Complaint Review: National Union Fire Insurance

• Reported By: P J — saint louis Missouri United States of America
National Union Fire Insurance
p.o box 2066 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

National Union Fire Insurance refusal to settle claim Jacksonville, Florida

My daughter was killed in an automobile accident last year. I found out through Bank of America that this company was still deducting for a life insurance policy. I contacted them and was told she was indeed covered. This was last September. Every time I send in what they ask for they promise to give me the benefit amount in 15 days. That was a lie! Instead they ask for something different. Well, now it is April and they have YET to fulfill their promise. My daughter was only 34 years old. I think they are slyly trying to get out of paying. This company is nothing but a rip-off. When I tried to call yesterday, I could not even reach anybody, I kept getting a fast busy signal, then cut off. Do Not buy this insurance through your Bank of America checking account! They will take your money and not pay up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2011 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Union-Fire-Insurance/Jacksonville-Florida-32202-2066/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-refusal-to-settle-claim-Jacksonville-Florida-715820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Union Fire Insurance