Louisiana

Complaint Review: National Union Fire Insurance

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Sandra Clarkson — Lake Elsinore California United States of America
National Union Fire Insurance
175 Water St, 18th floor New York City, New York United States of America

National Union Fire Insurance NUF ACC INSR 88 is taking 38.55 from my account at U S Bank stating "phone authorization" and I've never spoken to or authorized National Union Fire Insurance Company to deduct money from my account. New York City, New York

NUF ACC INSR is taking 38.55 from my account at U S Bank stating "phone authorization" and I've never spoken to or authorized National Union Fire Insurance Company to deduct money from my account.  I don't even have a policy.

I want all my money back and these people stopped

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Union-Fire-Insurance/New-York-City-New-York-10038/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-NUF-ACC-INSR-88-is-taking-3855-from-my-account-at-U-S-Ban-997985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Union Fire Insurance