Complaint Review: National Union Fire Insurance

• Submitted: Tue, April 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 21, 2009

• Reported By:salem Missouri
National Union Fire Insurance
70 Pine Street New York, New York U.S.A.

National Union Fire Insurance RIpoff company --Will steal your information and your money! New York New York

My wife responded to an offer of a free gas card just to look at information from this company. She is disabled and has suffered strokes affecting her mental capacity. She declined the offer from the company in Jan 2009. In april 2009 I see an unusual charge on my debit card. I called the bank and then this company. They informed me it was for services my wife ordered. I informed them that she is not on the bank account and is not authorized to make transactions. Indeed she does not know the numbers to any accounts.
When I inquired as to how they got the debit number, they said they got it from Dish Network and then made the charge. So it appears this unscrupulous company is willing to make unauthorized charges to your account without your knowledge or approval. I filed a seperate report on Dish Network for selling sensitive consumer information. If their is an attorney out their that wants to make a 70% commission on suing both these companies I am all for it. Me and My wife are both disabled and I handle all the finances. This is what corporate America has come to. I really hate big business. I do not and will not ever deal with either company.

From what I can see This company is a division of AIG.

Bill
salem, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Union-Fire-Insurance/New-York-New-York-10270/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-RIpoff-company-Will-steal-your-information-and-your-money-445437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Union Fire Insurance