Complaint Review: National Union Fire Insurance

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: YancyD — Millsboro Delaware United States of America
National Union Fire Insurance
625 Liberty Ave Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

National Union Fire Insurance NUF AD INSR Withdrew monies from a closed check acct that I did not authorize Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I got an email from a bank indicating that an account was overdrawn.  The problem is that the account was closed two months ago, so I have an overdraft fee for a transaction that I did not know about nor approve.  Apparently National Union Fire Insurance is tied up with my previous bank and offer AD&D insurance which I would never buy. Anyway I'm pissed that a company can just go into a close account and withdraw monies with no authorization and I end up with footing an over draft fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Union-Fire-Insurance/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15222/National-Union-Fire-Insurance-NUF-AD-INSR-Withdrew-monies-from-a-closed-check-acct-that-I-924400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Union Fire Insurance