Complaint Review: National Vehicle Marketing

• Reported By: drh — Powell Ohio
National Vehicle Marketing
1941 S 42nd street, Omaha, Nebraska USA

National Vehicle Marketing Failure to provide service Omaha Nebraska

I talked with an individual by the name of Casey at the time of purchasing the service. I listened to the slick pitch and assurances that he would sell my car with little or no effort. He stated that he had wonderful success and that my car should sell in little to no time. The reason he contacted me was to let me know he saw my listing on auto-trader and that he could definitely increase the exposure and interest in my vehicle and move it quickly. I enlisted their service.

I did some reading the following day on the internet and to my dismay I saw some negative reviews of the company on rip-off report. I called immediately to Casey's extension and asked for his side of events. He stated that ripoff report was essentially lying about the company. He stated that national vehicle had an A+ rating (they don't) and that the negative comments were from disgruntled employees. He stated that he would make sure that my car sold and if not he would take care of things.

I have never heard back from the company during the time listed with them. There has been zero customer support. I would say run don't walk when they pitch their sales experience.

List your car on ebay on your own. If you can't get it sold, lower the price. Unfortunately, there is no easy answer but just factor a 400$ reduction to your price so you don't have to deal with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Vehicle-Marketing/Omaha-Nebraska/National-Vehicle-Marketing-Failure-to-provide-service-Omaha-Nebraska-1059769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Vehicle Marketing