Complaint Review: National Vehicle Marketing

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: gmhellboy — Marquette Michigan
National Vehicle Marketing
Internet USA

National Vehicle Marketing Jack Meguire Promised to sell my camping trailer, took my money and stopped returning phone calls Internet

Jack Meguire and NVM "guaranteed" that they would sell my travel trailer in 3 weeks. He said he would give me a special 100 dollars off of their "gold package" and only charge me 399 dollars. After much thought I agreed and we started on this little adventure. He posted my trailer and pictures online and in their ebay store as an "auction", whicih turned out to be Buy only. He acts "internet associates" contacted me and said that I had "a lot of traffic and would benefit from an actual auction on ebay.

If I put it up for auction he would have all bidders contact information and could then negotiate a sale with them if my reserve isn't met." I believed this and reluctantly agreed out of desperation. When the auction ended it was not even at 50% of what my reserve was. I called NVM and talked to them. They "would call the bidders and get back to me." It has been over a week and no one is calling me back. They took 794 dollars of my money....and disappeared like the snake oil salesmen they truly are. I have filed a BBB complaint in hopes of getting a full refund. Wish me luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Vehicle-Marketing/internet/National-Vehicle-Marketing-Jack-Meguire-Promised-to-sell-my-camping-trailer-took-my-mone-1069525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Vehicle Marketing