Complaint Review: National Voice Messaging

• Submitted: Wed, April 18, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 18, 2007

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
National Voice Messaging
Po Box 990165 Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Nationwide Voice Messaging FRAUDS. INVADERS! Ripoff Boston Massachusetts

My husband was on the internet purchasing ezgreetz from ezgreetz.com once he was done I recieved a e-mail stateing that my voice messing service has been activated as I ordered.Well I asked my husband and he never ordered it.

I try to go to the website to cancell what they claimed I ordered which I didnt and there was no website.
So then I had nothing left to do but call and cancell. I called and the lady I was speaking to tried to go all into this speach about my husband ordered it and I explained to her that he didnt because I went on to this ezgreetz website and nothing ever came up about viocemessaging services.

So I just flat out told this lady that I better not be charged for anything at all and to cancell the services.So Im just hoping that I dont get charged in any kind of way so that I dont have to call these people back.

So please everyone be aware of your e-mails. If this company ever says you ordered this and you know you didnt call a.s.a.p.

Amanda
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2007 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Voice-Messaging/Boston-Massachusetts/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-FRAUDS-INVADERS-Ripoff-Boston-Massachusetts-244668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Voice Messaging