Complaint Review: National Wellness Network, E-Phones, IDS Cellular, MCI WorldCom Wireless

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2003

• Reported By:Mobile Alabama
National Wellness Network, E-Phones, IDS Cellular, MCI WorldCom Wireless
National Wellness Network, 1220 North Market Street, Suit 606, Wilmington, Delaware Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

National Wellness Network, E-Phones, IDS Cellular, MCI WorldCom Wireless Ripoff Fraud Wilmington Delaware

National Wellness Network, E-Phones, IDS Cellular, MCI WorldCom Wireless, these companies together ripped me off of about $500. I am an International Graduate student and I work for $5 an hour jobs to pay my tuition and take care of my living expenses. My case is the same as that of many who have complained about money being withdrawn from the Bank account as a "Direct Debit". Amounts of 59.95, 99.95, 54.90, 99.00 and many other overdraw fees that I had to pay because of these illegal transactions.

Till December 2002, everytime I called the number 1-866-824-1016, the agent said that the refund is being processed and would be made soon, but now when I call this number, I hear a message that says "The Number does not exist".

Not only this even after somehow returning the phone I received a bill from MCI-Worldcom asking me to pay an amount to the tune of about $200, which I refused to pay. I never activated the phone or even unpacked the instrument. Because of not paying this amount, my credit history is screwed up and I can't do anything about it.

Please somebody Help me.

Thanks,
Srinath Balaraman.
Mobile, Alabama.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2003 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Wellness-Network-E-Phones-IDS-Cellular-MCI-WorldCom-Wireless/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/National-Wellness-Network-E-Phones-IDS-Cellular-MCI-WorldCom-Wireless-Ripoff-Fraud-Wilm-53329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Wellness Network, E-Phones, IDS Cellular, MCI WorldCom Wireless