Complaint Review: National Wellness Network

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2002

• Reported By:Silver Spring MD
National Wellness Network
802 West Broadway Vancouver British Columbia, Other Canada

National Wellness Network RIPOFF false promises, got rejected, still took my money, liars Vancouver British Columbia

I was offer a AT&T cell phone, free, and other offers, but got rejected because of my credit. They said that they were not going to take any monies if rejected.

This happened in July, since that date I am still waiting for my money back from NWN, which they withdrew $59.95 and $99.95. THIS IS A RIPOFF.

I have been calling since August and they kept telling me that next month I will get my money back. Now it is November and nothing. On top of that when I call the 866 toll free number, no one answer only a recorder. Now, please help to get my money back.

Elvira
Silver Spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2002 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Wellness-Network/Vancouver-British-Columbia-Other/National-Wellness-Network-RIPOFF-false-promises-got-rejected-still-took-my-money-liars-35610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Wellness Network