publicly

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2002

• Reported By:Fort hood TX
National Wellness Network
126-5934 fraser street Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

National Wellness Network ripoff - IT HAS BEEN 3 MOS AND STILL NO REFUND ripped off and scammed Vancouver British Columbia

I ordered a cell phone with IDS Cellular and gave them my checking account info to pay for the shipping and handling. They gave my account info to NATIONAL WELLNESS NETWORK, which is a Health Insurance Company who turned around and debited a total of 159.98$ out of my bank account.

I've called these people a dozen times for the last 3 mos and still no refund. I have filed with the BBB and all other websites I can to be heard they can not just steal your money and get away with it. I filed a report today with the telemarketing taskforce in Vancouver who informed me that this company is a fraud and I may never see my refund.

I first had to mail the info packet back which I did express and with delivery confirmation on June 3rd. Then I'm told it takes 14-30 days for the refund. I call back they say they have to enter a concern form and forward that. Someone should call me. Today I called again and another concern form was sent.

I've spoken to a dozen people, 05/29/02-fred , 05/30/02 heather, 06/05/02 David, 07/03/02 Jenny and a manager who was rude didn't give his name and didn't notate my account, 07/10/02 Connie and I actually spoke to her manager Nadia and another mng named Crystal, 07/15/02 Amy then I was told 7-14 days from the 8th of July, 07/18/02 @2pm to a heather, 07/23/02 @ 15:50 to a Tiffany, 08/07/02 @ 9:10am to Cherry id#21092 and to her manager Brian who gave me a confirmation # that he sent concern form, 08/15/02 Heather @ 16:10 was told on 08/08/02 they resent the concern form to the Accounting Dept, 08/21/02 @ 13:25 Barbara id#21202, 08/29/02 Frederick said no response about concern form, 09/03/02 Heather resent concern form.

This is INSANE!!
If anyone has any idea or help please let me know.

Shirley
Fort Hood, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2002 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Wellness-Network/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5W2Z7/National-Wellness-Network-ripoff-IT-HAS-BEEN-3-MOS-AND-STILL-NO-REFUND-ripped-off-and-sc-28927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Wellness Network