Complaint Review: National Wellness Network

• Submitted: Mon, October 28, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, October 28, 2002

• Reported By:Somerset NJ
National Wellness Network
3505 Silverside Rd Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

National Wellness Network rip off scam con artists took us for all we had ripoff deception ripoff fake Wilmington Delaware

I was signed up for you service that I did not request over the phone via a cell phone promotion. The individual I spoke with told me that if I received services with this special promotion that I was not willing to participate in I could easily cancel it when my cell phone information is received. I never received anything in the mail pertaining to the cell phone or National Wellness Network.

I checked my bank account and I was charged first the amount of $99.99 and then the amount of $59.99. Now, the only transaction authorized by myself was a check by phone for the shipping and handling of the cell phone if I was approved. These two transactions were never approved.

I called and spoke with a representative at the 1-800 hotline. Here name was Kim and I explained my situation to her and she told me that my $99.99 would be refunded to my immediately but in order to receive my $59.99 refund I would need to write this letter to the corporate office. I have not received any refund or response from the company.

The return authorization number I received was KIM060602. The address I was provided is also bogus. The letters i sent came back to me titled address unkown. Please help me get my money back from these guys. It has been since June they ripped me off.

Robert
Somerset, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2002 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Wellness-Network/Wilmington-Delaware-19810/National-Wellness-Network-rip-off-scam-con-artists-took-us-for-all-we-had-ripoff-deception-33594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Wellness Network