Complaint Review: National Wellness Network

• Submitted: Sat, March 29, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2003

• Reported By:SAN ANTONIO Texas
National Wellness Network
Unknown Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

National Wellness Network ripoff fraud business Wilmington Delaware

I was offered a free cell phone by ATT for $19.95 shipping and handling. I was also told I would receive other ofers I was free to refuse.

Next thing I know I have 59.95 and 99.95 taken out of my checking account. When I calld NWN I was told I could not get my money back unless i sent a bank statememt stating how much was taking out of my account.

I mailed the statement to 126-5934 Frasier St Vancouver, BC V5W2Z7 on Sept 1, 2002 and it was return to sender moved unknown address I call got the address again. It was sent back to me again on Sept 5, 2002.

I then callen on 10-18-02 talk to a Christina ID 21148 at 4:14 p.m. Was told that she would be sending me a check for the $99.95 and 59.95 in 30 days. Today is March 29, 2003. I called the 866-824-1016 and it has been disconnected

Linda
SAN ANTONIO, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2003 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Wellness-Network/Wilmington-Delaware/National-Wellness-Network-ripoff-fraud-business-Wilmington-Delaware-50995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Wellness Network