Complaint Review: National Wwards Advisory Center

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:tHORNTON New Hampshire
National Wwards Advisory Center
PO Box 9370 Uniondale, New York U.S.A.

National Awards Advisory Center I received notification that I won $1,900,000.00 I mailed a UNited States Postal Service Check for the amount of $19.99. I have been scamed. Stupid me Uniondale New York

I received a letter in fact two letters in the mail stating that I wond ove a million dollars. I have been scammed I mailed a USPostal SErvice Check for the amount of $19.99 to the above address I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED i feel so stupid.

Marianne
tHORNTON, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 03:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Wwards-Advisory-Center/Uniondale-New-York-11553/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-I-received-notification-that-I-won-190000000-I-mailed-385119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Wwards Advisory Center