Complaint Review: National alliance assoc co

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Holli — Bend Oregon United States of America
National alliance assoc co
2910 s. archibald ave suite a146 Onterio ca 91761 Onterio, California United States of America

National alliance assoc co NASC Stole money from a single mom Onterio, California

These people called me back in March 2012, because I do owe money to a couple old credit card accounts. I listened to this mr. Williams harass me for 30 min. I explained that I was a single mother and cannot afford to pay the entire bill but I would make payments, he replied telling me I was a horrible mother and my kids would turn out bad because I can't pay my bills and he would see that I never own a house or anything of value.

After hanging up on him and crying , I called back and spoke to someone else, I was terrified I would get a judgement put on me so I offered payments.

We settled on an amount an I was to pay 50.00 a month. I tried to call them in oct because they had not taken out a payment and wanted to discuss lowering my payment for a few months because we had to move. I tried every phone number and they were all busy , I tried several times over the past several months and their phone number always has a busy signal, but they did take payment for nov and dec ! So this month they didn't take out the my payment, so I called again. Busy signals again... So I looked on line for this company and found out it is not a real company!!!!! I have been scammed ... :(. I called to cancel my card just in case they try again. I hate them! Karmas a b$*#c!!!

So now, how do I find out who is real and who is not ??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-alliance-assoc-co/Onterio-California-91761/National-alliance-assoc-co-NASC-Stole-money-from-a-single-mom-Onterio-California-1006163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National alliance assoc co