Complaint Review: National collector's Mint

• Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: Alex — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
National collector's Mint
8 Slater Street,Dept 7271 Port Chester, New York United States of America

National collector's Mint The national collecters mint is a scam Port Chester, New York

National Collector's Mint is the BIGGEST RIPOFF I have ever seen. We ordered one coin, when the order confirmation came through the mail, they said I ordered 5 coins, and that my coins were on back order for an undetermined time frame. They charged my Visa $144.95 when they were suppose to charge me $14.95. Every time I call the 1-888-4NC-MINT, they refer me to another phone number, where you can only leave your name and phone number. They NEVER CALL BACK.

I have gotten so frustrated with this illegal company, that I have contacted the FBI, Attorney General, Consumer Protection Agency, and the Secret Service. I can't wait til The Feds bust this illegal operation these cronies are running and throw them all in Jail where they BELONG!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-collectors-Mint/Port-Chester-New-York-10573/National-collectors-Mint-The-national-collecters-mint-is-a-scam-Port-Chester-New-York-823578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National collector's Mint