Complaint Review: National grant dep.

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — Poplar Bluff Missouri United States of America
National grant dep.
200 independence Avn. WA. DC 20201 Washington DC, Washington DC United States of America

National grant dep. Chris Conel and Frank Goverment grant scam, had all my information including my bank acc info Washington DC, Washington DC

Got a phone call from a guy named Chris Conel with national grant dept, told me i was one out of a thousand people chose for a gov grant that i didnt have to pay back of $7200.00 and wanted to send it to my bank acct, then called me back and wanted to western union the money to me,

I was very exited everything sounded legit until he called me back and said i need to have my photo id and cell phone and a $199.00 security deposit. So i go to western union and the first words out of their mouth was this is a huge scam, now they have all my personel information my bank account # my ssn, and i just want them caught, im scared they have stolen my idinity and are gonna wipe out my bank acct.

Please help me catch these guys before they scam many others,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-grant-dep/Washington-DC-Washington-DC-20201/National-grant-dep-Chris-Conel-and-Frank-Goverment-grant-scam-had-all-my-information-inc-962223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National grant dep.