Complaint Review: National underclassmen

• Updated: Mon, January 31, 2011

• Reported By: Photography — trenton New Jersey United States of America
National underclassmen
Internet, New Jersey United States of America

National underclassmen Don't do photography or videos for this company Internet, New Jersey

Do not do business with this company. He hired my company to travel to South Carolina from New Jersey to do 1500 8 x 10 portraits of the combine players. When I arrived with my staff and equipment I was told, "Oh, we didn't get the 8 x 10 in the pacakge." So $2,000.00 later he cancelled the deal upon our arrival. Dave Schuman did not care less at what he had done!! Not even an apology. I spent all that time and money and my staffs time to travel there and all he had to do was cancel even a day before we all left! It was the most unorganized event I have seen and the lowest thing in business that has ever been done to me. I plan to send him a bill for our services and he told me not to waste his time that he has lost $250,000.00 on the event. So if he knew he was going to lose all that money why would he hire me to do a $16,500.00 deal in the first place when he knew by then he would not be able to pay me?? Here is a case where I am glad to see someone lose a quarter of a million dollars. It's called Karma. What goes around comes around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-underclassmen/Internet-New-Jersey-/National-underclassmen-Dont-do-photography-or-videos-for-this-company-Internet-New-Jers-689070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National underclassmen