Complaint Review: National vehicle classy boats

• Submitted: Sat, March 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: Jeremy — Starke Florida
National vehicle classy boats
1941 S 42nd St Suite 104 Omaha NE 68105 1-800-320- Internet United States of America

National vehicle classy boats A total joke and waste of money Internet

Was contacted by this company that said he could sell my boat. I said I want it gone in a week and he said they sell many boats a week. He said he was gonna put it on eBay and also his website. So I thought if he could sell it a a week the 300 was worth it. It went on there website and finally eBay. I thought of eBay as an auction but I was wrong. They list it as a buy it now or make offer. He said they will be able to see who make offers and will come to me with any offer. Well no one bought it now and they claim 4 people were interested and qualified but nothing. After the eBay buy it now was over I get a call from national vehicle classy boats saying I should put the boat on an eBay auction with a reserve price and go from there. I said that is what I thought I was getting in the first place not a buy it now ad. He went on to explain that the new auction would be a new broker deal and another 400 dollars to do that. Screw that. I called them with my disbelief in there business and that there business is a glorified autotrader. So with all this being said, either list on Craigslist or autotrader. Much cheaper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-vehicle-classy-boats/internet/National-vehicle-classy-boats-A-total-joke-and-waste-of-money-Internet-1035301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National vehicle classy boats