fitted

• Submitted: Thu, July 08, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 08, 2004

• Reported By:Whitingham Vermont
Nations Credit - Fairbanks Capital
www.nationscredit.com Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Nations Credit,Fairbanks Capital ripoff, Jacksonville Florida

Nations Credit didn't report payments on my statements for a whole year after taking over my mortgage then said I owed them money. I asked for a detailed report which I never received and then started getting money back, would return it and get it back and return it.

Finally got a call stating they would be nice and allow me to take six months off from mortgage payments and put all that I owed to other end of mortgage. I was quite ill at that time and I said fine just to end it. Got the signed papers agreeing to do this and the foreclosure notice the same day. I couldn't believe it.

I then filed a chapter 13 bankruptcy because I couldn't trust them. This , however, has left me with problems meeting my taxes and with additional money on my mortgage that I have no Idea what it is. It also affected my ability to remortgage which I'd love to do though I now have some who is working with me and the bankruptcy has been dismissed two years. I think these corrupt mortgage companies need to be shut down and held liable for what they do to peoples lives.

Anne
Whitingham, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2004 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nations-Credit-Fairbanks-Capital/Jacksonville-Florida/Nations-CreditFairbanks-Capital-ripoff-Jacksonville-Florida-98153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nations Credit - Fairbanks Capital