Complaint Review: Nations Lending Corporation

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — Oregon Illinois United States of America
Nations Lending Corporation
independence, ohio cleveland, Ohio United States of America

Nations Lending Corporation He strubg us along, advised to let our mortgage go late to assure refinancing, stated reimburse late charges but never did, then denied based on late payments of current mortgage. cleveland, Ohio

This was a refinance mortgae for a lower rate. Nations Lending (Bobby harmon) advised that we would need to not pay our current monthly mortgage payment until it was past due to close the loan. When I asked about going past the 10 day grace period and late charges he advised that mortgage compnay's do not report to the credit bureau until past 30 days late and that Nations Lending would reimburse the late fees.  Over the course of four months the loan was still not closed. Every month he woulod state that they had a back log for closing but o ahead and make the mortgage payment (already past 30 days late) and don't worry about the late charges, they would be reimbursed.  I continued to ask if there were any documents or information they needed and was advised that they had everything they needed to close and the loan was approved.  At onepoint I had to refax some documents because they were to old to use.  Everytime they requested somehing, we submitted it within one day.

I did not hear from them for a week or so when I made my usual call to find out where we were at on a closing date.  Suddenly, no one was returning any of my calls.  I continued to reach them.

I decided to call from a differnt phone on an off our and what do you know.Bobby harmon answered!  He advised that he thought someone called me to advise that the loan was no longer approved because we paid the last four months of our existing mortgage late!  I was furious!

I asked him how could that be when he was the person that advised us to not pay the mortgage payment in the first place?  He stated he would look into it and was never heard from again.

I sent emails, voice messages etc. asking about the reimbursement of the late charges, but again no one has ever responded.

In preparing to file a report with the Better Business Buruea, I found many references on the internet related to the Nations Lending Mortgage Scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nations-Lending-Corporation/cleveland-Ohio-44131/Nations-Lending-Corporation-He-strubg-us-along-advised-to-let-our-mortgage-go-late-to-as-988573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nations Lending Corporation