Complaint Review: Nation's Top Sales, llc

• Updated: Sat, August 10, 2013

• Reported By: Birchbark Anonymous — Athens Alabama
Nation's Top Sales, llc
1620 Chandler Road, Huntsville, AL 35801 Athens, Alabama USA

Nation's Top Sales, llc Michael Aycock (or Adcock) Misrepresented magazine type, frequency, adorned associated with a religion, preoccupied with concern for violence Huntsville Alabama

Door to door sales, cold call solicitation at approximately 6:45p on 7 Aug 13. Magazine sales for promoting communications and sales among youth. Answered questions incorrectly - although he was polite to us - he commented that he thought the "rules were stupid".

We bought Garden & Gun magazine & asked if it was a monthly publication to which he responded "yes". We paid $59.00 for 1 year, which he said would not auto-renew. We are not confident that the 16 year old knew what "auto-renewal" was. He didn't seem informed about anything else he was selling.

My husband looked up this organization after the kid left and found Ripoff reports, the magazine wasnot a monthly publication - it was bi-monthly, and it wasn't instructional about gardening at all - - it's a southern leisure/travel type magazine. Not interested. I'm cancelling now. The cancellation instructions are a pain in the A$$.  I live within 18 miles of the address on the receipt - - I will be going to this address to respond.

I will let this site know how this goes. I've also written a cancellation letter which I intend to send Receipt Required. It's within the 3-day cancellation  and over the $25.00 minimum to refund.

Their policies are not in line with one another I realize after reading the "fine print".  They deposit a check immediately but there's a 3-day cancellation. How do they cancel if they immediately deposit?  Small claims should rule in my favor if it comes to that.

Kid seemed nice but is either a pawn or a little sociopath in training. Either way - - we're not having this crap at our home again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nations-Top-Sales-llc/Athens-Alabama-35613/Nations-Top-Sales-llc-Michael-Aycock-or-Adcock-Misrepresented-magazine-type-frequenc-1074166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nation's Top Sales, llc