Complaint Review: Nationstar International World Sweepstakes

• Submitted: Fri, March 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:haiku Hawaii
Nationstar International World Sweepstakes
211 Crossways Park Woodbury, New York U.S.A.

Nationstar International World Sweepstakes Sent a Check for $2,615.00 saying I won by a drawing done from a computer.North american utilities.The bank that the check was from have no record of the accnt# or the name on the check. Woodbury New York

The Company Nationstar international world sweepstakes in NY. sent a letter stating my name was pulled from a drawing and i was a winner of the North American Sweepstakes of a check to me for $2,615.00. My ticket#1545 with serial#LR-717 emerged as a winning number.And that the check was for the fees and surcharges that was to be paid for my total winning of lump sum $46,500.00USD cash.And that I should keep my winning confidential to avoid any more multiple claims by the Lotto Regulatory Board.Untill I receive my winnings.I am to call my payment coordinator Mrs.Julie Smith or Mr.Roland Buckley as soon as I receive this letter to assist me in finalizing the payment process.

I called the bank that the check was from which also had a foney name as the buisness and the bank could not verufy either buisness, checking accnt# they told me not to cash or deposit and to take it to authoritys and that it wasa no good company and fake.I was tought growing up when it sounds and looks to good to be true it probably is.

haiku, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-International-World-Sweepstakes/Woodbury-New-York-11797/Nationstar-International-World-Sweepstakes-Sent-a-Check-for-261500-saying-I-won-by-a-dr-433979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar International World Sweepstakes