Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage Co

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: C.myer — west lafayette Indiana
Nationstar Mortgage Co
350 Highland Dr. lewisville, Texas United States of America

Nationstar Mortgage Co slapped xtra fees unwarranted and refuses to take them off, have me submitting unending paperwork lewisville, Texas

After taking my mortgage from bank of america, within 12 months, they slapped an escrow acct onto my mortgage making my payment jump from 635 to over 1400 dollars.  This escrow was supposedly for taxes and insurance.  I pay my own taxes and insurance.  They repeatedly demanded proof of this. I supplied them with the name of my insurer and told them they could check the property tax office.

Over and over again, I was either assured that the escrow would be removed or that I needed to provide more proof of insurance.  Finally, I made the third trip to my agents office to get the entire years worth of payments on insurance and got the telephone number to the assessors office here in my county to send to them.

Throughout all of this, I have repeatedly told these people that I am disabled, cannot talk on the phone to contact me through e mail they keep calling no email I think maybe they cannot read.

I also told them that I would not be making anymore trips across town to my agents office as I must be off pain medication for several days to drive. They continue to harrass me and add charges and fees to my account.  I wish I could afford to start a class action suit against them as they have made this last year an unending hassle and I do not need this type of problem with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 02:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-Mortgage-Co/lewisville-Texas-75067/Nationstar-Mortgage-Co-slapped-xtra-fees-unwarranted-and-refuses-to-take-them-off-have-m-1036953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar Mortgage Co