Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage LLC

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Marianna — Simi Valley California
Nationstar Mortgage LLC
350 Hidhland Drive Lewisville, Texas United States of America

Nationstar Mortgage LLC Mortgage servising Co. Nationstar Mortg LLC and Bank of Amerika together are up to a scam. Whatch up! Lewisville, Texas

On April 1 of 2013 Bank of America transferred home mortgages to Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
It is not a Bank. They call themselves serveser.  I have no debt. I am current on my payments.

Natstar greeted me with " This is an attempt to collect a dept" message. The same is wtitten on my account page. When I called and talked to Customer Srvs. Rep. - Silvia and later to Customer Ralations Rep. - Bre, both said they are going to continue to say that till I pay my loan in full. They even placed a Lien Position (1) on my account.

They sand me no Welcome package There is no statement on my page. They look and sound and act like a collection agency. This is a phsycological press. They are up to somthing. Cust. Service Rep. I talked to offered me to refinance.  Am I alone who smells a scam?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-Mortgage-LLC/Lewisville-Texas-75067/Nationstar-Mortgage-LLC-Mortgage-servising-Co-Nationstar-Mortg-LLC-and-Bank-of-Amerika-t-1044159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar Mortgage LLC