Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage LLC

• Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: Nationstar Employee — Gering Nebraska
Nationstar Mortgage LLC
350 Highland Dr Lewisville, Texas USA

Nationstar Mortgage LLC Not verifying invoices charging double Corporate Advances Lewisville Texas

*Author of original report: NATIONSTAR WHISTLEBLOWER

*Consumer Comment: I agree Nationstar needs to be audited!!!!

Hello I am an employee at Nationstar Mortgage and would like to blow a whistle saying that. Customers are having addition Corporate Advances that they didn't know about before they transferred to Nationstar. We use Excel to inspect Corporate Advance invoices. Well I found that a lot of invoices have a credit where the borrower doesn't owe anything for lawn cut or inspections. Yet employees or managers are putting that they are correct on Excel prompting Nationstar to charge customers for Corporate Advances they should not be paying for. I think Nationstar should be audited. They are also doing what Bank of America did by collecting incentive on late fees by taking too long to process HAMP or Home Affordable Modification Program. People send in documents and Modification managers are purposly throwing out documents. Then they go to the Customer and say sorry your Modification was denied cause we did not recieve all your documents.

This is information from inside I've been ripped off before and don't accept working for a company doing it to others. It needs to be fixed or someone needs to take over and do the job right. Businesses ask for payoff requests all the time and Nationstar at times refuses to send one even though the person sent in the authorization to recieve one. Nationstar used to have a policy for Customers to cease and decist which means no contact at all. Nationstar just got rid of that policy. They call Customers more than once a day or more after the first when payments are not late.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-Mortgage-LLC/Lewisville-Texas-75067/Nationstar-Mortgage-LLC-Not-verifying-invoices-charging-double-Corporate-Advances-Lewisvi-1104289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar Mortgage LLC

NATIONSTAR WHISTLEBLOWER

AUTHOR: crazymonk2012 - ()

I would like to inform you that I was an employee at Nationstar Mortgage. They terminated me for doing something I did not think was possible. Anyway I am so used to getting screwed over that I improvised while working in Customer Service. I copies screen images and emailed them to my home computer. Those images were printed out and sent the Nebraska Attorney General and then forwarded to the Banking Institution. Last time I spoke with them they said they hard good hard evidence right there. I could see Nationstar getting a huge lawsuit that will trash the company. They are also in trouble with Child Support. They took it out of my last check, but Child Support never got it. So they have that issue there. Also on my last check they unlawfully changed my federal withholding. So now they will have an issue with the IRS.

Nationstar does not want you to have the Modification in fact not many companies do cause it's money from their pocket. However they still have to honor it cause it is the law. That law was put in place to save the economy and keep people in there homes. Nationstar purposely throws or deletes the documents you send them. Up to the time the process expires. So that way they can get incentive on late charges and foreclosing on your property. You would think that in July after the first lawsuit Nationstar learned. They have not learned a thing. They still continue the bad habits and the phone system is worse then ever. You have to put in your loan number now before you can get to anyone.

I did provide evidence to the Attorney General stating as well that Nationstar steals money from Escrow accounts. There have been customers that have been totally robbed on their Escrow accounts. Then Nationstar increases the shortage and increases their payments. How this happens is Nationstar sends out checks either when you don't have an escrow account and they force you in to escrow. The other way is when you have an escrow account they send out duplicate checks and they purposly lose all this info so there is no way to track and you lose your money. They go into their LSAMS program and change things to make it seem like nothing bad happened at all. They have told customers they sent a duplicate check to the county or your insurance agent that the county or your agent never got. Again Nationstar changes it in there computer so there is no trace. One of my images caught them in the middle of doing it. The Customers had auto payments processed and Nationstar really got her. The second one ran and Nationstar lost trace of it. I caught LSAMS showing payments as NOT FOUND instead of what they were like usual. As they were in the middle of deleting traces. That Customer never got her money back.

Nationstar is a Fraud!! If you have Nationstar I would say we all get together and bring the Company down. Now I want to give you all a secret on how to get ahold of Nationstar agents. Every agents email is the first name a period and then last name. For example jay.bray @ nationstarmail. com without the spaces okay. Also if you want to start packing up evidence. To copy your screen you press ctrl and Print screen puttins. This will allow you to paste your computers entire screen image. If you just want to copy the window you have open press Alt + Ctrl + Print Screen. This will just allow you paste the window you have open. Any other questions just ask!!!

I agree Nationstar needs to be audited!!!!

AUTHOR: angry-mom - ()

I agree that Nationstar needs to be audited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received a payoff statement from them and it includes corporate advance fees in excess of $30,000. As of this date, I have not gotten any explanation as to what these charges are or why these charges are on my account.

How or why can I be charged this outragous amount with absolutely no explanation??

Nationstar does NOT work with borrowers!!! I was assigned a single point of contact (SPC) who never answered the phone no matter what day or time of day I called. I have left numerous messages for my assigned SPC with no return call. Whenever I called the main number I was always transferred to my assinged SPC voicemail. If I did happen to get a representative on phone I still was always transferred to my assinged SPC voicemail.

I did receive a call from a guy at Nationstar who stated he worked directly with my assigned SPC. This call was about a week before a scheduled sheriff sale. I told him I had been trying to call to make arrangements to save my home and he tells me that its too late I should have called sooner. Excuse me?? I had called many many times and left many many messages.

During that call I told him I didnt agree with the amount that was reported in arrears. Well then he proceeds to tell me that he does see a payment in a suspense account. Even though he was supposedly looking at it on his computer screen he still couldnt tell me when that payment was made, when it was put in a suspense account or why it was even put in a suspense account and not applied to my loan. Where are my other payments....sitting in another suspense account??

I AM fighting back as best as I can but it sure would be nice to have legal representation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!