Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Donald S — Cypress Texas
Nationstar Mortgage
4000 Horizon Way Irving, Texas United States of America

Nationstar Mortgage The Refinance Runaround. Go ahead, you can never reach anyone. They will NEVER call you back when or where you are available. Irving, Texas

I am writing this to save some folks some frustration. Do NOT waste your time trying to refinance with Nationstar. They won't talk to you and will go out of their way to  call you when you are not available and/or at numbers where you cannot be reached (if they reply at all).

It all begins in November of 2012, well, even before then. I had my mortgage with Bank of America (started as Countrywide). BOA refused to talk to me about a refinance. Finally, I get a letter that Nationstar is taking over my mortgage account from Bank of America. They have me submit a form online that gives me online access to my account.

I click on a link on Nationstar's website about refinancing (on or about December 18). To date, no one called me back in response to that.

In March, probably around the 12th or 13th I submitted another form in response to a mail-piece I received by USPS talking about refinancing for a lower rate. A couple people call, one a man and woman named Jenna Bannister. I call Jenna back on the 14th. I get voice-mail.

Jenna emails me on the 15th (Friday). I had let her know in some voice-mail around this time I was unavailable during the day and to call me in the evening or between 2:30 and 3:30 (my lunch time) in the afternoon.
I called again on the 19th. No answer. Left Message.

Emailed on 20th that I didn't have my phone, when is a good time. Response was that she was in 11-8 on Wednesday.

Called, again no answer. Left message.

This goes on for another week or so. On March 28th we are still playing phone tag. I call her. I leave a message to call me back on my home phone. 15 minutes later she calls on my Cell which I do not have on me. I call back shortly later and voice-mail again.

There were multiple times I try to call. I try to give specific availability. I tell her when and where I will be available and without missing a beat I either get called while I am at work, at the wrong number, or both (several calls in the afternoon around 2 to my home phone).

So far it's been over 2 weeks without any contact whatsoever.

Obviously I am just getting the run-around. I guess I'll just have to refinance somewhere else. Nationstar  is just sending these emails to waste our time with no intention of refinancing anything. It is just their way to "keep up appearances".

If anyone has successfully refinanced at Nationstar, please tell me who I can call who will actually help. Thank you,
Donald S.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-Mortgage/Irving-Texas-75063/Nationstar-Mortgage-The-Refinance-Runaround-Go-ahead-you-can-never-reach-anyone-They-w-1043561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar Mortgage