Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: Becky G — Galveston Texas
Nationstar Mortgage
350 Highlands Drive Lewisville, Texas USA

Nationstar Mortgage Fraudulent & Erroneous Billing on Fixed Rate Mortgage Just took over from BOA doing same thing Lewisville Texas

I just received notice last month from BOA that NationStar had purchased my loan from BOA.  I am current on mortgage but since 2008 BOA has tried and has successfully harassed and bullied me.  I have a fixed rate mortgage.  BOA has made my escrow negative siffoning money out of escrow in the "name of insurance" I already carry.  My escrow starts off negative according to BOA every January.  The numbers don't add up and I have not received support from Texas Attorney General who I have copied since 2008!  The office of the comptroller of the currency is not helpind either.  I am exhasperated and need someone to step up to the plate for me.  I am intelligent, thus I have kept house up to now but NationStar is giving me a "BAD" feeling in only 1 month.  I sent proof to them that my installment is 730, all insurnace declaration pages, etc... but they did not acknowledge this and instead sent statement for the next month saying I did not pay what I owed in full last month, thus I am being billed for late fees I don't owe, as well as an inflated installment of 880 and 900+ if late!  Their note back to me is making me nervous I have 2 children, single parent, and cannot lose my home.  Please someone help!  I have fixed rate, am current, have proof as I sent paperwork in certified as I thought something very strange with the transfer of note from BOA out of the blue to NaitonStar and no official documentation just a slip of paper in my last bill from BOA.  I knew it was not going to be good but it seems eerily worse than I imagined.

I am beggin for help.  Please!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-Mortgage/Lewisville-Texas-75067/Nationstar-Mortgage-Fraudulent-Erroneous-Billing-on-Fixed-Rate-Mortgage-Just-took-over-1054887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar Mortgage