Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage

350 Highland Drive Lewisville, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 888-4820-2432
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Nationstar Mortgage Mis-Applied Payments - Mortgage Mod Chaos - End Result Foreclosure Lewisville, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: I work for Nationstar Mortgage and I would like to assist you with your account, please contact me directly.

*Consumer Comment: Wow

Nationstar purchased our mortgage from BOA late in 2012. Before BOA passed our info to Nationstar, they misapplied 2 payments.  1 came directly off the principal.  We had beed qualified, finalized for a mortgage mod at BOA.  We made all of our trial payments and mortgage mod payments on time.

When we qualified for the mod, we were 2 months behind. When the loan went to Nationstar, since BOA misapplied 2 payments, their records now show 4 months behind.

They sent a letter of intent to accelerate.

I faxed and mailed (certified) copies of BOA payment history along with cancelled checks outlining the error.

Under review, so they say.  They're not honoring BOA mortgage mod paperwork that was signed, notarized and mailed in.  I'm currently under review for the "mod", yet again.

Since I didn't mail the amount listed on the intent to accelerate letter when I mailed in February 2013's payment, it sits in unapplied at Nationstar.

Now we show 5 months behind.  They have forwarded our account to a lawyer.

Getting close to foreclosure, they don't care.

I've contacted the BBB 2 times and filed a complaint.  I'm hoping with this report and the complaints, maybe I can get someone to pay attention to me.

I'm not losing my home without a fight.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-Mortgage/Lewisville-Texas-75067/Nationstar-Mortgage-Mis-Applied-Payments-Mortgage-Mod-Chaos-End-Result-Foreclosure-Le-1018717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar Mortgage

AUTHOR: Rebecca S. - (United States of America)

I work for Nationstar Mortgage and I would like to assist you with your account, please contact me directly 469.549.3184

Rebecca S.

Wow

AUTHOR: Linda - (USA)

You have got to love mortgage companies that screw you around. First off forget the BBB, they won't do a thing. Call the attorney general in the state where the mortgage company is located and tell them you wish to file a complaint. You may be able to file a complaint online instead of calling. Next file a complaint with the FTC. Do it soon don't wait another second. It seems like the mortgage company is screwing you around and you will lose your home. I hope you can stop them.

I had a predatory lender a while back. They are now out of business. I sure hope your able to save your home.

Also when you file your complaint with the FTC make sure you send copies of all the paperwork , including the copy of the checks.

Good luck!!!