Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage

• Reported By: Magnix — Dallas Texas
Nationstar Mortgage
350 Highland Dr Lewisville, Texas USA

Nationstar Mortgage Nationstar Suspense Notice Lewisville Texas

I just received a suspense notice from Nationstar mortgage company in Lewisville TX. We have paid $1551 every 15th day of the month intently. They said we paid an insufficient funds of $105.97 being short as a full payment of $1551. I logged on my banking online to confirm the full payment is being paid for. I dont know where they came up with $105.97. This is the third time Im getting this same suspense notice. The first one was like $64, and second one was like $60, and now its $105. I think they are ripping us off and the only way is to get out of this is to sell our house! We didnt have any problems with Bank of America for 5 years before Nationstar took over. This is really pissing us off. Stay away with Nationstar mortgage company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-Mortgage/Lewisville-Texas-75067/Nationstar-Mortgage-Nationstar-Suspense-Notice-Lewisville-Texas-1133404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar Mortgage