Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: Gary — Albuquerque New Mexico
Nationstar Mortgage
350 Highland Drive Lewisville, Texas USA

Nationstar Mortgage Green light Mortgage Nationstar Mortgage Modification Process is a sham and favors only the mortgage investors Lewisville Texas

Nationstar turned me down for HARP loan on my mortgage modification twice.

When I wised up, all I had to do was contact another lender. I could qualify for HARP on my Social Security income  only.

Nationstar turned me down as they said I had too many assets and could make the payments from my assets. oviously favoring ther investor which receives 6.25% interest.

Don't let them fool you.

If you hav e a Freddie Mac  Loan ,there  is virtualy no debt to income ratio and you can qualify if you have good credit  without going thru Nationstar's brain  damage process just to get turned down.

The company is being investigated by several states AG offices for fradulent  mortgage act practices

You should contact you state AG office if you are dealing with Nationstar on a mortgage modification.

The frosting on the cake!!!

The  idiots emailed me after I had qualified for the HARP loan with anonther mortgage company after the payoff had been requested to see if I would like to refinance with them.

What an insult !!!

Are you kidding after all the brain damage I suffered in 12 months of their frivolus requests for irrellavant documents

Also, this company is one of the only ones I know that charges you $12.50 to make an online Payment.

Steer very clear of them if you are refinancing

Don' waste your time with them if you have a Freddie Mac Mortgage as you may qualify easily withourt going thru there brain damaingprocess just to get turned down so they can protect ther investors higher interst rates

They are a sham and seems like the company is  committing federal crimes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-Mortgage/Lewisville-Texas-75267/Nationstar-Mortgage-Green-light-Mortgage-Nationstar-Mortgage-Modification-Process-is-a-s-1073655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar Mortgage