Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Raymond — Warminster Pennsylvania
Nationstar Mortgage
350 Highland Drive, Internet United States of America

Nationstar Mortgage Bank of America Nation star Mortgage Company is failing to recognize my loan modification made with Bank Of America Lewisville, Texas, Internet

In December 2012 my mortgage was bought by Nationstar from Bank Of America. Just prior to this transaction my loan had been modified by Bank Of America.  I had finally gotten notice the modification was accepetd and all paperwork needed to be signed and notarized and back to them by Saturday December 9, 2012, which it was.

Nationstar will not acknowledge that this modification had been finalized. I have been sending my payments on time per the modification agreement, but they still keep tacking on late fees and lender paid expense to my bill because the modification hasn't been updated in their system.  Four months have now gone by, and things still haven't been resolved.   I have arrived home to find someone has left notes on my door saying I must call, Nationstar immediately. I have had someone here taking pictures of my home.

i can only assume they are from Nationstar. Yesterday, I received another certified letter from them stating my loan is in default.  I have had the attorneys who worked on the modification contact them but after almost a month and a half I have gotten nowhere.  They told him that they were aware of the modification but were not going to honor the modification done with BOA (Lewisville, TX).  They haven't given me a reason why this is so and I am still waiting on a response to date.  I am getting told I can redo the modification with Nationstar starting from scratch, of course with an additional fee via my attorney.

What began as ,what I thought was a misunderstanding or timing issue that would be sorted out, has now turned into a nightmare. I am feeling bullied and harassed by this company. I am living in real fear that they may goes go as far as to try and foreclose on my home due to the fact I am now over twelve months behind because they are accepting my modified payments as a partial payment towards my original mortgage payment some 140 less for the past four months.

I am gainfully employed and am able to make my payments with no problem. This modification was necessary only because I had fallen behind on my payments while unemployed for 15 months. I have been working almost three years now and have been keeping up with my payments while receiving only fifty percent of my income prior to being layoff.

Any help and or advise as to how to proceed with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-Mortgage/internet/Nationstar-Mortgage-Bank-of-America-Nation-star-Mortgage-Company-is-failing-to-recognize-m-1043929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar Mortgage