Complaint Review: Nationstar Mortgage

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: jj — Falls Church Virginia
Nationstar Mortgage

Nationstar Mortgage Dont go with nationstar mortgage Internet

Being a Nationstar customer, my humble advice is - PLEASE PLEASE think again if you are moving or planning to move to nationstar (and iff they are offering 0% interest rate, its upto you). I setup the online ACH payment for my mortgage and next day I got a call from nationstar saying my mortgage is due. I told the agent that I already set it up to pay online and he insisted pay by phone. Then I asked the agent if that would end up in a double payment. He ensured me that wont happen and that was on a Friday.

The following Monday I realized that was my concern was real and they charged twice. The story begins now. I called customer service (the customer service by phone really SUCKS..) After hours and hours of trying, I got a human at the other end and explained the situation that Nationstar charged my checking acct twice and hence my checking acct is negative and they are charging $35 for each bounced check as well as scheduled bill payments. He asked me to wait and I waited and waited.. thats it.... he's gone. I called again and after many trials I got another lady and explained from scratch and she asked me to send a signed letter explaining the situation, bank statements etc to a fax number and she told me that it will take a week. After the call only I realized that I already wrote many checks before all this happened and they might come for collection. So I called again and asked for a turnaraound time. The lady said it'll be 3 days. After 4th day and being no sign of my money back in my checking acct, I called them again to find a status and now they are saying it will take 10+ days. I literally dont know what to do as my next pay check will arrive only after 2 weeks,in order to make my checking acct to a positive balance.

Still waiting for those guys...

I'm not asking for their mercy.. rather I'm asking just my money back that they charged twice falsely. So, its your turn to decide whether to go with nationstar or a bank with higher interest rate(I'd go with the latter...)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-Mortgage/internet/Nationstar-Mortgage-Dont-go-with-nationstar-mortgage-Internet-1044745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar Mortgage