Maryland

Nationstar mortgage
Internet, Texas United States of America

Nationstar mortgage Not willing to help a single mother Internet, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Not really a rip off

*Consumer Comment: How is this a ripoff?

Nationstar purchased our mortgage from countrywide late in 2007 Before BOA bought my loan now Nationstar owns my loan, .  I applied for a mod and they turned me down telling me my only other option is to turn my keys into them.  I have been struggling since Jan and I am two months behind and the horrible people told me I should figure out a way to make extra money or turn in my keys.  I am a single mom and my ex husband quit paying child support and top that off with medical bills.

On top of that they charge me 25.00 ish dollars to have someone come out and make sure I still live their and 9.95 western union fee to make my mortgage payment  Getting close to foreclosure, they don't care. They just don't care!! I've contacted the BBB 2 times and filed a complaint.  I'm hoping with this report and the complaints, maybe I can get someone to pay attention to me. I'm not losing my home without a fight.  Please someone help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-mortgage/Internet-Texas-/Nationstar-mortgage-Not-willing-to-help-a-single-mother-Internet-Texas-1046411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar mortgage

Not really a rip off

AUTHOR: Mike W - ()

First of all, I sympathize, it is horrible what you are going through, but it really isn't any ones fault, specifically not NationStars. They are a business and your personal problems have very little to do with them. Unless you signed some sort of a document where NationStar was supposed to feel sympathy towards your plight and pay your mortgage payments for you, there is no rip off here (besides you not paying your mortgage payments on time as you agreed to). You are in a bad situation and could lose your house because of that situation, fix your life up and move on.

How is this a ripoff?

AUTHOR: CaptSS - ()

Are they doing something outside the contract? Does your loan agreement specify they must assist you or accept late payments or allow you to be 2 or more payments late? Are they a ripoff or are you just a disgruntled mortgagee who  can't afford the mortgage and can't accept that fact?