Complaint Review: Nationstar mortgage

• Reported By: C2714 — Easton Pennsylvania
Nationstar mortgage
Nationwide USA

Nationstar mortgage Unauthorized charges Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AND FIGHT!!!

Nationstar mortgage has charged unknown fees, late fees and interested. They gave no explanation where and why the fees had come from. Every person you speak with tells you something different and transferrs to different departments For no reason. They had sherfris come to the door after we had settled on a foreclosure amount that was still incorrect. I was told the statements don't mean anything it's what they see in front of them. You can't get answers or the correct information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar-mortgage/nationwide/Nationstar-mortgage-Unauthorized-charges-Nationwide-1164836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar mortgage

#1 Consumer Suggestion

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AND FIGHT!!!

AUTHOR: Dana Shafman at END Consulting - ()

Hello C2714,

We are successfully dealing with these exact issues in our office just as you have stated above and we have been able to successfully assert the rights of our clients!

I routinely look for posts to answer in hopes that it will not only bring optimism to those homeowners and borrowers in distress but also some basic information to assist in fighting the banks that are "too big to fail" but yet don't appreciate the bailout that we provided in their time of need.  The debt collectors like SPS, SLS, Green Tree, Ocwen and Nationstar are simply just scumbags but they can be beat at their own game too just like the big banks can be defeated.

It pains me that you have fallen victim to the illegal, unfair, deceptive and abusive acts and practices of Nationstar but I commend you for seeking help; too often homeowners do not fight for their consumer and constitutional rights!  With that said, you have overlooked a key aspect to your fight, which is putting it in writing in the form of a proper QWR to regulatory agencies outside of Nationstar that assist in fighting for your rights like the CFPB.  I would be more than happy to educate you as to how to fight for your rights.  My firm routinely seeks out complaints online so that we can educate as to how to fight back on our weekday show called "The Daily Complaint" where we review a complaint and how to tackle it successfully.

We reviewed your complaint on the show today if you would like to listen, click here.

Let me first point out that Nationstar has violated your right to a "No Surprises" as afforded you under the CFPB and RESPA (Dodd-Frank).  Also, Nationstar has violated a plethora of Federal consumer protection laws afforded you under the CFPB and Dodd-Frank to include the “No Runarounds” mandate implemented this year on January 10, 2014.  You can learn more by visiting the CFPB's website and learning more about the rights afforded you under the FDCPA, Dodd-Frank and RESPA via the CFPB – click here

Please feel free to contact me via email or website as I would be more than happy to contact Nationstar on your behalf to ensure your rights are not further violated and uncover options moving forward...free of charge to you!

My firm, END Consulting, is a full service strategic debt and credit consulting firm started in 2006 with expertise is debt negotiations coupled with an exceptional track record of strategic consulting to include the real estate industry with a formidable business foundation.  We have successfully assisted hundreds of clients in the past year alone in achieving desired results with regards to their mortgage loan(s) to secure ethical, legal and affordable mortgage workout solutions.  The results that we negotiated for our clients were not on the table for most when we took on the client as it took regulatory muscle and aggressive communication to achieve the desired debt restructuring resolutions.

I would be happy to elaborate for you or anyone reading this as we always offer FREE consultation until we can determine if we can assist you to include contacting the lender and/or servicer for you for FREE to uncover the options that exist for you in this situation. You can reach me via email or website. I have had the pleasure of educating thousands of homeowners on their rights and how to assert them to get what they want...my firm is exceptional at what we do!

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's END

Respectfully,