Complaint Review: Nationstar

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: William — Leland North Carolina
Nationstar
Nationstar Mortgage 350 Highland Drive Lewisville, Internet United States of America

Nationstar Nationstar deficinces in escrows fraud Internet

My mortage was sold to nation star from Wells Fargo. I have a 6.5 fixed APR. In the last three years my payment has risen almost 300.00$ a month because of alleged Escrow deficinces. I paid the increase the first two years but now my mortage plus escrow is over 1,200$ when two years ago I paid 950.00$ a month. My taxes and insurance have not increased over 25.00$. I am looking for other people who may want to file a class action law suit. I can not pay my mortage and now that this calculation error never fully resolved even though the last two years I asked if I paid the higher amount would this be sufficient and was informed it would be. However each year there is another decencie and I to keep a roof over my head I am strong armed to pay.
If you have an option do not go with this company, they will rip you off and do not care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationstar/internet/Nationstar-Nationstar-deficinces-in-escrows-fraud-Internet-1039928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationstar