Complaint Review: Nationwide Annuity Leads AKA / AMI / AKA Robbie Goldsmith

• Submitted: Wed, April 20, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, August 13, 2005

• Reported By:Pleasantville Iowa
Nationwide Annuity Leads AKA / AMI / AKA Robbie Goldsmith
10008 National Blvd. Suite 202 Los Angeles,, California U.S.A.

Nationwide Annuity Leads AKA AMI AKA Robbie Goldsmith ripoff Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Really ?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is an absolute False and Eroneous Claim.........

Approximately a month and a half ago myself and two fellow insurance agents saved up and pulled our money to pay for this company to set preset annuity appointments with qualified individuals who wanted and needed our services.

The agreement was his company was paid for 100 hours in advance of telemarketing. They were to set 6 appts per agent per week for a total of 18. Time went by with no appointments set. Robbie came up with "I lost your information...uh did you mail it to me, our log distance has been down all day,to finally admitted they have no dialers and no telemarketers besides himself. Even at that he hasn't set one solitary appt. for us. He has scammed agents before under a similar company AMI I am told.

This guy make hundreds of thousands of dollars ripping off unsuspecting guys trying to make a living for their families. Another possible alias is Neil Tuna. I hope this helps someone out there. If you look at his website and talk to him he's pretty slick. I will update you as i fully intend to spend whatever it takes to get him to refund our money. Buyer Beware.

Gary
Pleasantville, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2005 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Annuity-Leads-AKA-AMI-AKA-Robbie-Goldsmith/Los-Angeles-California-90034/Nationwide-Annuity-Leads-AKA-AMI-AKA-Robbie-Goldsmith-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-139649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Annuity Leads AKA / AMI / AKA Robbie Goldsmith

Really ?

AUTHOR: Gary - (U.S.A.)

Well Robbie, Neil, Mark, or whoever you are...
even 2-3 appts Tues.-Friday would have been great. You called them to my cell phone. I told you this was unacceptable. You agreed to email them to my cos. head quarters, you never did. You had excuses upon excuses,weeks turned to months. Guess what you're right. After I pursued a complaint with the Attorney generals office in ca. you called me at 8:30 at night out of the blue to give me a appt? get real. In working with you I learned you have no fax machine, apparently no email you will respond to,and do your hustling off a restricted phone with no caller ID. With the number of complaints growing on this site and with the attorney generals office it's a matter of time until you face the consequences for your lies,smears,scandals. So call me and make more threats of showing up at my city council meetings to disrupt them. IBut just call me and we'll meet. I'd love to see you in person. Big Time.- Gary

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is an absolute False and Eroneous Claim.........

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

My name is Robby Goldsmith and I am the sole-Owner of Nationwide Annuity Leads. In this case Gary received a few leads that did NOT pan out. When trying to go the extra mile, meet with Gary on the phone to give him his New Appointment for the day!!!!
Gary replied I'm too busy to talk, I am in a City Councilman's Meeting as he proceeded to rudely hang up on me........
And I was sitting holding his appointment for the following day, Dumbfounded?
Instead of Gary calling me back he just decided to go here and post an absolute 100% misleading statement, that is a complete LIE!
I have a SIGNED CONTRACT from Gary that states I will deliver APPROXIMATELY 1-2 Appointments Per day, tuesday -friday. NOWHERE does it say I will deliver 18 appointments per week for 3 agents.
This should be a crime in itself to allow Gary to post such a BLATANT LIE.