Complaint Review: Nationwide Assist, LLC Through Enhanced Billing Services, Inc

• Submitted: Fri, April 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 24, 2009

• Reported By:Miramar Florida
Nationwide Assist, LLC Through Enhanced Billing Services, Inc
3020 LEGACY DRIVE SUITE100-126 Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Nationwide Assist, LLC Through Enhanced Billing Services, Inc Charged for efax services Plano Texas

I received my AT&T local phone service bill today that included a charge for $19.95 for monthly efax services from Nationwide Assist. Apart from the fact that I have never even heard of that company I already have efax service and they only charge me $47 for the entire year!! I tried several times to call the toll free number but I always end up in a hold queue forever.

Luckily when I called AT&T they immediately credited me for the charges and put a block against that company on my phone line. I don't know how they got a hold of my phone number since I have not entered into any sweepstakes of any kind, but this definitely teaches me a lesson to be even more careful. Be aware!

Regina
Miramar, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2009 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Assist-LLC-Through-Enhanced-Billing-Services-Inc/Plano-Texas-78023-4969/Nationwide-Assist-LLC-Through-Enhanced-Billing-Services-Inc-Charged-for-efax-services-Pl-446143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Assist, LLC Through Enhanced Billing Services, Inc