Complaint Review: Nationwide Assist

• Submitted: Tue, March 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 27, 2007

• Reported By:North Bend Ohio
Nationwide Assist
P.O.Box 15624 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Assist VMAIL ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Clearwater Florida

Received my Cincinnati Bell bill and noticed a page that listed Nationwide Assist, LLc monthly charge of $12.95 On previous bills from Cincinnati Bell only listed Enhanced Services, being we have our internet and phone combined, I figuered it belonged to our service. Checking back on bills they have charged me $12.95 since last May coming to the amount of $142.45 total for a service I did not sign up for. When I called them they said they would give me back only $38.85 The phone company has put a block on my account so no one can charge me for services I do not want. They just started putting blocks on at your request. Cincinnati Bell said since they are a public service they can not stop this from happening unless you put a block on.

Mary
North Bend, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2007 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Assist/Clearwater-Florida-33766/Nationwide-Assist-VMAIL-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Clearwater-Florida-241037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Assist