Complaint Review: Nationwide Assist

• Submitted: Sat, June 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 30, 2012

• Reported By: jesus — Colton California United States of America
Nationwide Assist

Nationwide Assist i was told that Ihave $1400 in benefits available for my use. Internet

I have contacted the company two or three times and I have been passed from one voice to another. The first time I was so upset that I requested to be dropped from their services but the following month I again was billed. .

The first time I called I was told I had $700 in benefits but I was not given an explanation on how to use such benefits.

Now months later I am told that I have $1400 in benefits, but again no explanation as to how to use such benefits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Assist/internet/Nationwide-Assist-i-was-told-that-Ihave-1400-in-benefits-available-for-my-use-Inter-905155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Assist