Complaint Review: Nationwide Bank

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: josephbharding — Miami Florida
Nationwide Bank
Nationwide USA

Nationwide Bank Nationwide Insurance After (3) months Nationwide has not provided my insurance company with my account information in effort to close out my account after my truck was stolen. Nationwide

Nationwide has been the biggest nightmare to put it lightly. My vehicle was stolen on March 9th and as of today (May 8th) my account still has not been closed and I have not been able to receive the funds that I am owed. My vehicle is financed by Nationwide, but insured with Geico and i have not receive my refund for the vehicle because Nationwide has not provided the documentation requested by Geico. Geico has requested a letter of Guarantee a total of five times, but yet the information has not been provided and I am still without the funds that I am owed and I am unable to move on from the unfortunate incident. I have been forced to call Nationwide everyday to follow up and everyday I am transfered around like a hot potato. I have had to babysit Nationwide to navigate my way through this.
The one thing I will take a way from this incident is that I definitely will not be insuring any vehicles and/or financing any vehicles through nationwide. It is very unfortunate that I have been treated so poorly as I am in the process of purchasing another home and was planning on financing through Nationwide.
PS. I have been promised call backs that I never received from many Nationwide Employees, most notably: Michele Johnston (Escalation Manager) and Robin Hetzel (Titling Services).
Very Mistreated Customer,
Joseph Harding

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Bank-/nationwide/Nationwide-Bank-Nationwide-Insurance-After-3-months-Nationwide-has-not-provided-my-in-1145149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Bank