Complaint Review: Nationwide Biweekly Administration Inc

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Maryland United States of America
Nationwide Biweekly Administration Inc
855 Lower Bellbrook Rd Xenia,, Ohio United States of America

Nationwide Biweekly Administration Inc Hidden fees to discontinue program .costs 1 bi-weekly payment that they wont refund, wont resond to emails Xenia,, Ohio

I enrolled in their bi-weekly program when it looked like it was sponsored by my lender Wells Fargo. It was free to enroll and bi-weelky payments woudl save me thousands and years off my mortage. Well circumstances requirered me to sell my property early. At first when I called to stop the payments they said it would be a $200 or $300 dollar penalty to block an auto-debit. They suggested that I allow the debit and then they woudl refund it when the account was clossed. What they didnt tell me was that there is a deffered set-up fee equal to one bi-weekly payment. That is over a thousand dollars in my case. THey dont respond to my emails and have kept the money. They have not provided me with a statement or invoice and were not making bi-weekly payments to Wells Fargo. It is very misleading in what they did and they dont and wont even botter to respond to my emails..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Biweekly-Administration-Inc/Xenia-Ohio-45385/Nationwide-Biweekly-Administration-Inc-Hidden-fees-to-discontinue-program-costs-1-bi-wee-968263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Biweekly Administration Inc