Complaint Review: Nationwide Biweekly Administration (NBA)

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Hao — Los Angeles California United States of America
Nationwide Biweekly Administration (NBA)

Nationwide Biweekly Administration (NBA) They charged me $1258.18 enrollment fee and $3.50 biweekly fees without telling me. Internet

Is National Biweekly Administration a Scam?

As a customer for National Biweekly Administration (NBA) for about a year, I attach my invoice here (https://sites.google.com/site/ripoffreportnba/)

Complaint 1. Without telling me, NBA charged me $1258.18 enrollment fee, and purposely delayed this charge for four months from the enrollment so that I didn't notice until recently.

Complaint 2. Without telling me, NBA charged $3.50 biweekly fees.

Complaint 3. NBA is not honest. I clearly remembered when I asked the representative about the fee of the service, her answer was "it is free of charge".

Complaint 4. Even worse, NBA doesn't do his job to minimize my loan! As you can see from the following invoice, NBA sends out the mortgage payment, so-called "APPLY EXTRA TO PRINCIPAL" in their terminology, monthly instead of biweekly. [continued below]....
..... What they do in my case is to simply pay an extra month to my principal. However, just to complete this simple task, they charged me $1258.18 enrollment fee and $3.50 biweekly fees without telling me in person or via email (mail).

How does NBA make money? Very simple: to set up an automatic monthly payment plan with an extra month rent to the principal.The 7-year old kids know how to do so!

Then, why did people like me enroll in NBA? Because I wanted to reduce my monthly payment, and I was not informed with the ridiculous enrollment fee.

Next, should we pay NBA?Does credit card company charge enrollment fee and monthly fees for setting up the automatic payment plan?  NO.Does auto loan company charge enrollment fee and monthly fees for setting up the automatic payment plan?  NO.Does mortgage bank charge enrollment fee and monthly fees for setting up the automatic payment plan? NO.So, the answer is we should ABSOLUTELY not pay NBA for the automatic payment plan.

Overall, a rip-off experience with NBA (http://www.interestminimizer.com/).

Later on, I googled "national biweekly administration scam", and then I realized I am not the only one...

Stay away from NBA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Biweekly-Administration-NBA/internet/Nationwide-Biweekly-Administration-NBA-They-charged-me-125818-enrollment-fee-and-35-925471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Biweekly Administration (NBA)

philosophical