Complaint Review: Nationwide Biweekly Administration

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Ruth Egger — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Nationwide Biweekly Administration
855 Lower Bellbrook Rd Xenia, Ohio United States of America

Nationwide Biweekly Administration Elder Finantial Abuse - Took $3500.00 from me with a stipulatuin that i could reverse and cancel the contract. I entered the contract 1/28/13 and called the following day to cancel and request my mone Xenia, Ohio

I was contcted by Nationwide Biweekly Administration stating that I "qualified" for a mortgage reduction plan. They said I could pay off my mortgage and all debts in 7.3 years at the same payment rate. I entered into a contract with them on 1/29/13 with the stipulation that I had 3 days to cancel should I choose to.

The charge for the services was $3500.00. They took the money from my credit card that day. I called the following day to cancel as I decided I needed to think about it for a few more days and investigate the company more thoroughly. I left a message with my contact person. Another individual called me back and was very forceful in my not canceling. Very high pressure. I finally got him to understand that I wanted to CANCEL the contract. I then received a call later in the day from my original sales lady. She said she would cancel the contract.

I also reported to my credit card company that i did not want the charge on my card and went to the bank and filed a report. I have attempted to contact the company 3 times and received no call back.

As of today 2/19/13, I have not received a credit on my account.

Ruth Egger

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Biweekly-Administration/Xenia-Ohio-45385/Nationwide-Biweekly-Administration-Elder-Finantial-Abuse-Took-350000-from-me-with-a-s-1016637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Biweekly Administration