Complaint Review: Nationwide Biweekly Administration

• Reported By: Sharon — Binghamton New York United States of America
Nationwide Biweekly Administration

Nationwide Biweekly Administration Attempting to Debit My Account Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Help to resolve the matter

I received a notice in my e-mail at work that Nationwide Biweekly Administration was going to debit my account for $533.12 on Friday 2/17/12 to "accelerate the payoff of my loan with HSBC Bank".

I don't have or have ever had a loan with HSBC.

So I contacted my IT administrator at work and he said it was a scam and to file a report here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Biweekly-Administration/internet/Nationwide-Biweekly-Administration-Attempting-to-Debit-My-Account-Internet-840064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Biweekly Administration

Help to resolve the matter

AUTHOR: dallas - (United States of America)

Sharon,

We only send out email reminders to people who have enrolled in the biweekly program for one of their loans.  If you could please give me a call to my direct line I would like to help you get this matter resolved so you can be put at ease. You can reach me at 1(800)317-1756 option 6 then ext. 1113. Also my email is [email protected]. Look forward to hearing from you so this matter can be solved as soon as possible.

Dallas Smith